SOS 2018

Peter_Suciu

Just two weeks until SOS 2018. The weather probably won't be quite as nice as it has been the last few years unfortunately but no matter the weather this is always a great show.

Good luck on sos and keep us updated in europe on your and other guys there recent finds

Jonas

I think the Expo Center will be really packed this year. The stupid car show is done but this year will have the gun show, a flea market and some kids event going on PLUS a national cheerleading event!

As another side note... I'm working on a story and saw the helicopter trade show moved to Las Vegas. I'm almost curious why OVMS didn't try to get those dates. Two weeks later but weather could be a bit better.

Peter_Suciu said:
As another side note... I'm working on a story and saw the helicopter trade show moved to Las Vegas. I'm almost curious why OVMS didn't try to get those dates. Two weeks later but weather could be a bit better.
I agree, the weather would be much nicer in Las Vegas, if SOS moved there, I would actually go there. I have always made a ;oint of driving around that city inthe past.

Gustaf said:
Peter_Suciu said:
I agree, the weather would be much nicer in Las Vegas, if SOS moved there, I would actually go there. I have always made a ;oint of driving around that city inthe past.

What? No, the helicopter show moved to Las Vegas and that means the end of February is open again. I know it is only two weeks but in the winter that can mean slightly (hopefully) better weather. I wouldn't want to see SOS to move to Vegas.

Vegas killed the Great Western Gun Show.

Back