SOS News

Chip Minx

Well, unfortunately, I am not at the SOS, but I did have a nice related experience Tuesday night as Gus and Maggie stopped overnight in Kansas City on their way east. It was a pleasure to spend three hours visiting and getting to know them. I had admired Gus' sense of humor since joining the forum and he is the first member that I have met in person, even though I have known others for years.

Gus, thanks for stopping here. I hope you have a chance to stop again on the way back, as it would be great to show you America's WWI museum, the Liberty Memorial Museum. www.libertymemorialmuseum.org

I hope everyone is having a great show!

Chip

Chip Minx said:
Well, unfortunately, I am not at the SOS...

Chip

Me too :cry:

Hi Chip,
Did you get to survive at three hours of alien attack? Ah, I was forgetting, delicate Maggie was with him, that explains everything...Poor Maggie :cry:

Otto :D

Really Chip, the house is still standing?
Gus mentioned visiting us here in France sometime.
It sounded more like a threat. 8-[

Mikey,

I took several field gray uniforms and trousers to show him and when I was ready to leave, he tried to hustle me out of his hotel room without my uniforms! Fortunately, I was able to keep the location of my home a secret, so I am hoping I have covered myh tracks well enough that he won't be able to find my collection.

8)

Chip

That sounds about right, Chip. Thats how he gets all his stuff, so I heard. Bilking people! We can talk about him behind his back now 'e's gone ponce'in' off to this show.

About all of 'em! :pain10:

Hey Chip and all,
Maggie and I are home, we had to beat tracks home to tend to business, and to do damage control on the forum, I am sorry I missed the Liberty Museum this trip, but it will be in the schedule for next year.
Gus

It's nice to have you back Gus. Now, I need to know if that is that you wearing the mutze in the photograph? If so thats some 'barbe' and if you do ever visit you're going to have to sit still a while so I can paint this face. I really don't often see character like this in faces these days.

Hey Mikey, I will have to take you up on that, I have not had my face painted since I was in the 3rd grade, it was green with purple lips and orange eyes.
Best wishes
Gus
PS It is OK with me if you do a bunch of splatter and drip paintings to increase your production so you can make enough money to make it to the next SOS

Back