Strange things

aicusv

Today I've come across two issues with the site.

1. I noticed that the spelling of the title of a posting was different between the original post and some of the responses. :scratch:

2. When I went to post an image I wasn't able. I was able select "Attachments" and then use the "add" button to select the image, but there was nothing that would actually up load the image. The button that selects were in the post the image is placed.

Not sure where the error is happening, my end or the server. I can't find anything wrong with my equipment (I do have an IT background). I've been able to post images in the past. Using the site's direct posting method, today I had to go back to the off site linking method.

aicusv said:
Today I've come across two issues with the site.

1. I noticed that the spelling of the title of a posting was different between the original post and some of the responses. :scratch:

2. When I went to post an image I wasn't able. I was able select "Attachments" and then use the "add" button to select the image, but there was nothing that would actually up load the image. The button that selects were in the post the image is placed.

Not sure where the error is happening, my end or the server. I can't find anything wrong with my equipment (I do have an IT background). I've been able to post images in the past. Using the site's direct posting method, today I had to go back to the off site linking method.

#1 is not an issue: Jonas made a new post about a "schubbekette". I replied that the correct spelling was "Schuppenkette", then he - or someone else - corrected his post.

It was me who corrected it
My mistake
I was at work when i noticed that there was a reply to my post with the correct word so i changed it right away
Aicusv dont worry you 're not loosing it..... not yet anyway🤣🤣

I share the number 2 experience. I tried to upload pics recently, using the forum but got a yellow triangle symbol and no button to click on in order to get them into my post. I will contact tech support. "Work"....?? I vaguely remember such a word but after 4 years of glorious retirement it seems to be fading from my memory! :D

b.loree said:
I share the number 2 experience. I tried to upload pics recently, using the forum but got a yellow triangle symbol and no button to click on in order to get them into my post. I will contact tech support. "Work"....?? I vaguely remember such a word but after 4 years of glorious retirement it seems to be fading from my memory! :D

Had the same issue with pics. I couldn‘t place an attachment too.

Back