Tennessee Military Collectors Association

JohnS3rd

Tennessee Military Collectors Association is dedicated to preserving history by generating awareness in and the collection and preservation of historical militaria items. This is a great association that I have been a member of for thirty years. TMCA has two shows each year, the Friday and Saturday before Easter and the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. There are small monthly get-togethers for dinner on the second Tuesday in the Nashville area and during the summer and early private shooting events at a local rage. Take a look at the links below; I think everyone can find something military from just about any era in the last 200 years they collect.

KAGGR#1

John ;
Are you in the Nashville , Tn. area ? I live in TN.
I am always interested in other somewhat local collectors
I have been to the show a couple of times
Also Franklin , TN. has the annual Civil War show every Dec.
For years the show was in Nashville .
Steve

JohnS3rd

Hi Steve,
I signed into Ft Campbell, KY, in the fall of 1989, so my family has lived more or less in Clarksville, Tennessee. I went to my first TMCA event in November 1991, and with the exception, being stationed in Stuttgart German 96 to 99, multiple trips to the Sandbox, and COVID last year, I have made every show. Where do you call home, Steve?
John