Thanks Enid

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Peter's lovely wife Enid, Gus and myself are celebrities in this issue of Military Trader.

James

Yea...so where's my picture??? I was there and talked to Enid too!! :( . Ok perhaps due to the number of my ex wives, I should remain below the radar :-? Grudgingly congratulating Gus and James. :cool:

Any mention of pickelhaubes.com in that article??? At least give me some good news!

Me thinks, I need to buy lunch for the lovely Ms. Enid next SOS...a pleasant nod to Pete in passing but a more engaging conversation with Enid is needed! I believe that is what necessity demands!! An obvious marketing failure on my....or perhaps/deliberately on your part James ???? I wonder if Ms E is connected to the Crocs Empire?? No proof just speculating..... :D

We only looked at the issue today - all our mail is quarantined for two days!

And Brian, Enid just said you'll have to buy something even cooler next year to make the cut! And hey, she didn't include my MG08 purchase so don't feel bad!

Peter_Suciu said:
We only looked at the issue today - all our mail is quarantined for two days!

And Brian, Enid just said you'll have to buy something even cooler next year to make the cut! And hey, she didn't include my MG08 purchase so don't feel bad!

Our mail is on a 3 day quarantine, it just about ruined me when I had to wait three days to open the Lewis.

I don't think that jacket will fit. When I started collecting my father told me to never buy anything that didn't fit. He said that if nothing else you can always wear it to work.

Back