The reference books I have.

coert65

Nice topic,these are my imperial german militaria books.Have got more,but mostly combined ones,or about WW1 in all kinds of forms.I like reading also,so have about 430 titles here...I include part of my other books as well. :)

A wise collector should always invest in reference books to provide guidance and save money. :thumb up: Any smart collector of Hauben should be a member of this forum! :)

Thanks Westfront,and Brian,this is why I finally became a member here,after looking here for some years,the knowledge here is astounding.By the way,todat I recieved another nice book to my reference section,I will be busy reading tonight, \:D/

coert65 said:
Thanks Westfront,and Brian,this is why I finally became a member here,after looking here for some years,the knowledge here is astounding.By the way,todat I recieved another nice book to my reference section,I will be busy reading tonight, \:D/

This is a great book! I have it as well only in English.

Best regards,

Edwin

Great !

The Artillery book has arrived. :D The one on the Belgian army is on its way. :D Sinterklaas-Christmas-New Year-Easter :D (for the next three years.... :-? )

Told the missus that "Die Deutsche Armee im Ersten Weltkrieg" is a great book as well... :eek: .COMLOSS-Radio Silence

Thanks Edwin and Francis, :thumb up: I already had the books by Johan Somers,wich are great,but this is a higher level I think,spent a few hours already reading.They are expensive,but worth every euro.Francis,about radio-silence,be careful you don't get "the look" from your missus, :D Next week is the militaria event in Houten,I will be going there,and look for more books. Last year I saw some more books from the same verlag for sale there.And will look for nice militaria off course.http://www.militariabeurshouten.com/Beursagenda.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Have a nice weekend! :)

Coert,
ah yes..."The Evil Eye"...beware-beware. :-?
I will check Houten in Google Earth !
Wish you good hunt ! Horrido !!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JHFBSh41C4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Francis

Yes,beware when the ice get's thin, :( Houten is very easy to find,it's next to the A27,but off-course I don't know if you live far from Holland.I've visited this military-show for 3 years now,lot's of stalls,and nice things can be found there.Greetings,Coert. :)

Back