the SOS

Yeah, so nark it Gus!

Mike, are you going to this bash as well? Maybe we could get together, fly over and set up a jellied eels and whelk stall at the show 'specially for these guys?

Hey Gus:

I think we better ixnay on the ockneycay.

We don't want our friends to become Listerines.

P.S.

Inway actfay, itway isway estbay otnay otay eakspay inway odecay
atway allway. Othersway aymay eelfay alienatedway.

Chas.

otchagay Aschay, osday athay anmey ixnay onay ethay igpay atinlay ootay?
usgay

Sorry Otto, Chas started that business.
Gus
Hey. where is the moderator?

:eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :twisted: :ANGRY: :x :-x
spandau5mw.gif

Otto

I'm not sure about these new emoticons, fellas. I liked the little guy being sick, it's extremely useful, especially concerning ebay. But these others are too much I think. Its a language I guess I'll never fully comprehend.

Gus, what did that last M15 tschako you flagged go for? Do you still have the number? I got a jones for one of these damned things now. And I see one I like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6593459166&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Here is the link, it brought $515, I benn jonesing for one of these too, and a M15 Kugle, but I blew my roll the past couple weeks, so I can not even run the price up on you.
Best wiuses
Gus

spikeymikey wrote:
I got a jones for one of these....

Chas, please translate for me again.............
I have a great need to have one of those, it is more than wanting one, it is a burning desire that if not satisfied, will cause a rift in the space time continuum.
Gus

Ihay Usgay:

Oorpay Oejay! Ancay ehay eallyray inkthay eway areway alkingtay
ashtray? Eway ustmay ebay away ouplecay ofway inessway.

Aschay.

editedway otay orrectcay unctuationpay errorway

epsomgreen said:
Ihay Usgay:

Oorpay Oejay! Ancay ehay eallyray inkthay eway areway alkingtay
ashtray. Eway ustmay ebay away ouplecay ofway inessway.

Aschay.

Hi Guys,
I think Chas is drinking Gus potatoes elixir...
Otto :D

Thank you Gus. Thats a bit steep aint it, $515? Nice one though. Dont get me started on M15 Kugels, thats more than a jones. Regimentals UK has a Wurtt M15 but the paint looks so good I'm suspicious.

Hey Chas,
Y'all best ax the code yapping er the man will bust our butts offen the site. Member, we got a scad of folks what don' unnerstand some of the blather we bin spouting, sides that you misspelled wennies.

Gus

Hmmmm......interersting technique with the beer and the gummie Gus. We Canucks tend to take off the beer cap before quaffing though. We will definately have to work together on refining this at the SOS. Brian

Tony- Great stuff! I love it, I will have to read it over again!
Yup, I knew you would spot that. Fact is, I am such a wussy that I can not even handle week US beer.
Gus

b.loree said:
Hmmmm......interersting technique with the beer and the gummie Gus. We Canucks tend to take off the beer cap before quaffing though. We will definately have to work together on refining this at the SOS. Brian

Just watched our Minnesota Wild womp the Maple Leafs 4 to 2 last week. I think the Canadians are drinking to much already. We (James and I) cannot wait to meet you all. We missed Brian by about half an hour last time in Pittsburg. It should be fun. Someday we (the US) hope to make Canada a state.

V/R

Paul

Back