Time Machine

thecorkhelmet

I don't know if any of you other guys have noticed anything strange, but could it be that Otto has access to a time machine ???? Or maybe the alien Gus has some time travel tricks to help Otto...either way, be afraid...be very afraid :-?
1140382996771_otto_1.JPG

Although he looks like a Wookie, he is one of my 3 shihtzu's. His Chinese name is Tai Ki- Little Prince. We also have Bo Bo Tai Chi-The Bringer of Happiness and Samurai..., a shihtzu with an attitude.

thecorkhelmet said:
Although he looks like a Wookie, he is one of my 3 shihtzu's. His Chinese name is Tai Ki- Little Prince. We also have Bo Bo Tai Chi-The Bringer of Happiness and Samurai..., a shihtzu with an attitude.
I must caution all you who read Corky's post, be carefull haow you pronounce Shihtzu, I would hate to have to moderate Corky just because some people mispronounce this word. Actually, it isnot a wookie, it is an Ewok.
Gus

Gustaf said:
thecorkhelmet said:
I must caution all you who read Corky's post, be carefull haow you pronounce Shihtzu
Gus

...but guys, don't worry, you can use the Portuguese(very similar to te French) word Merda (I think the automatic censor is not polyglot ) :lol:
Otto

Rendsburg said:
Gustaf said:
thecorkhelmet said:
I must caution all you who read Corky's post, be carefull haow you pronounce Shihtzu
Gus

...but guys, don't worry, you can use the Portuguese(very similar to te French) word Merda (I think the automatic censor is not polyglot ) :lol:
Otto
Careful Otto, you do not want Margo to moderate you like she did me,

Gus

Chip Minx said:
Oh-oh Gus, your Starwars geekness is showing. :alien:

Chip
Sorry, Chip. I had to ask my wife what they were, I have not seen all the episodes of Star Wars, but I have seen Thumb Wars several times.
Gus

Back