Tornado

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
FYI we had a tornado role through one part of our city yesterday afternoon. Several houses destroyed and some injuries but no loss of life thankfully. Fortunately, we just experienced heavy rain fall in our area, so the collection is safe. My wife and I are ok too 😊 😀

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are OK Brian. I hope that the terrible events in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are soon over with no more loss of life. Be safe.
Best regards,
Steve

Glad you are okay Brian! Here, in the Netherlands where I live, things were relatively okay, compared to our neighbours in Belgium and Germany unfortunately.. Lots of people lost their lives, or are still missing.

Yes the situation in Germany and Belgium is brutally tragic, very sad to see so many lives lost due to flooding! Then we have the wildfires in California and British Columbia plus the drought right across the Great Plains of North America. Obviously, we all have to fight climate change across our planet.

Glad you are ok Brian 😲
Unfortunately, the number of disasters seems to be increasing every year all over the world 🥶

Glad you are okay Brian! Here, in the Netherlands where I live, things were relatively okay, compared to our neighbours in Belgium and Germany unfortunately.. Lots of people lost their lives, or are still missing.
Coert65
Glad to hear you are OK but sad to hear about the loss of life in Belgium and Germany. It amazes me how often one still sees flooding in Germany. Prayers for all who are in such dire situations in Europe.
Best regards,
John

Back