Trip to Idaho Cancelled

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Ok will try to keep this story short, here goes.

My wife and I where going to leave tomorrow for a cross country drive to Idaho, visit some friends, drive some WWII jeeps, look at WWI goodies and possibly take some home with me.

Well Gus got nervous and thought I may take home to much of his collection and hired someone to take me out, Kind of a Tonya Harding type thing :D

Anyway, trip is now cancelled due to Partial tear of Right Achilles tendon, so no jeep driving etc. Way to go Gus....

Good news is I did not totally tear it all the way, which I did on my other leg around 25 years ago, surgery and 6 months to recover, not fun.

James(Suffering)

Thank goodness, we were worried about our poor security systems and having to put up with James' whining. We will miss Lori though.

Peter_Suciu said:
Heal up. You only have seven months until SOS!

If he is still crippled, then maybe he will have to spend some time watching the table instead of running around spending money.

yea right, since you got your knee fixed I am the only one at the tables. I may have to sit on Joe's lap and ride around on his chair to get the good stuff.

James

Yes.......there is friendship and then there is collecting at the SOS. James is not going to be so spry rounding the tables in 2019, so I will have an advantage in treasure hunting! :) . Gus wears cowboy boots so he is not fast. Oh, and yea James, that really sucks.....ah...is that a Crocs cast you are wearing? It looks cool! Anyway take it easy, rest up and let the body heal.

Back