Trying to Post the Napoleonic collection.

Muth25

I have no Idea how to post pictures of my collection my skills with the camera and computer are not the sharpest. So please send help. And when they do get up the photographer does not do any of the items justice.

Here is the order that they will eventually appear in the picture, from left to right: Model 1828 East India Company 54th Bengal infantry tunic for an Ensign, model 1788 India pattern Brown Bess with socket bayonet, a model 1805 Baker rifle with 1802 pattern sword bayonet from the 60th Regiment Royal Americans, model 1810 gorget for the Saxon Grenadier Guard, model 1809 Kurass from the Leib Kurassier regiment, model 1813 pattern shako for the Berlin Volunteer Jagers, pre-1810 pattern hussar tunic, a model 1810 standard from the 13th light Dragoons, a few German sidearms, and for fun I threw in the 1860 pattern Badische Landwher shako.

Here's a link for posting photos on the forum:

http://pickelhaubes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2869

Can't wait to see the pics!

Geo

Michael,
I am looking forward to see th the photos as well, especially of the 1860 pattern Badische Landwher shako as this is my collecting area. Tony

PLEASE POST pic's . I lok forward to all the mentioned item's .The baker to the 60th Rifles , would be amazing to see . The officer's and men were KGL and loyalist's . Most loyalist's were from Canada and came back to fight in the 1813 NA conflict under the Regiment De Voltiger.
Mark

Back