Under Arms of the Kaiser by Mike Kelso

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Just got fellow forum member Mike Kelso's new book today, and it is awesome.

I am not much of a shoulder board collector, but I find the book very interesting.

600 pages of great pictures of great stuff.

Highly recommend for everyone, I know he will have some at SOS

Mike you did a Hell of a job on this book!!

James

I ordered a copy from Mike the other day. Having seen some of the excerpts of the preliminary drafts, I am very much looking forward to receiving it.

Regards
Glenn

I just my copy and I think it is extremely well done. I have decided to acquire shoulder boards to match my helmets and I know this book will be my guide. Thanks Mike for a great reference book
Jim Turinetti

I got Mike's book the other day .
I can't put it down
I have gone over it 2 times
I keep going back to check certain strap photos .
Some of my collection is shown in the book .
The shipping to Europe is a expensive
but the book weights 7 pounds
no way around that
written and photos by Mike & Garth Thompson
of great quality
published by Neil Stewart of Tiger Books III
high quality paper
Steve McFarland
Here is your info to order

This is the email I sent to individuals in the USA this morning.

I received advanced copies of my book, Under Arms for the Kaiser. I am very pleased and I believe most others will be also. Your support was truly appreciated. I should have all 300 copies in my hands tomorrow. I hope to start shipping on Saturday. Of course, I will have copies at SOS.

The book will cost $99.95 plus shipping. Media shipping is $6 and Priority is $13.60. The book weighs in at 7 lbs.!

I accept Pay- Pal ([email protected]) or check. Please use "family" option.

See you at SOS.

Best regards,

Mike

Congrats Mike! I will be definitely checking this out at the SOS. Like Jim I have mainly concentrated on straps to match helmets in my collection. Thanks to Steve for example, I have an officer board to Dragoner 19 which is shown on our Logo. I will post a pic soon.

I recently got a copy of the CD of this book on Ebay and it is WELL worth the $15 it cost. A treasure trove of information. Highly recommend it!!!! :bravo: :bravo:

Back