Uniforms and equipment of WWI

To help Chip and other's be remineded that other countries actually fought in the Great War Do you mean Mills made for Brittish or Mills Made for Americans? :eek:
I think after the 3rd time I saw that bag on your head ,it looks more like Gumby :joker:
Mark

zipperheads9 said:
To help Chip and other's be remineded that other countries actually fought in the Great War Do you mean Mills made for Brittish or Mills Made for Americans? :eek:
I think after the 3rd time I saw that bag on your head ,it looks more like Gumby :joker:
Mark
Great Mark,
This thread is so far off topic I can not figure out the Mills question, but to remind you that other countries fought in the war, I think we may have been talking about Belgian Mills gear (but it is possible that my Belgian Mills gear is in part Portugese or Brazilian Mills gear. But then we have also left out Canadian pattern Mills gear too. :p :lol:
Best wihses
Gus

'To help Chip and other's be remineded that other countries actually fought in the Great War '

huh?

OK, I am really confused now! :-?

Chip Minx said:
'To help Chip and other's be remineded that other countries actually fought in the Great War '

huh?

OK, I am really confused now! :-?
Welcome to the club, but then you were the one who brought up the Ompa Lompas!
Gus

OK, Gus, from now on I am leaving the humor to you. Obviously, I don't have the knack for it. :???: Sheesh!

Chip

Back