Update: Forum Host Change / Major Updates

Gardemeister

Hello Everyone,
Just some information regarding the forums:
You will notice that there quite a few little visual changes here and there to the overall look of the forum. Also, you may or may not run into some bugs whilst browsing/ posting. To give an idea of the scale of the updates done, the last update to the forum was done in 2011. That means that we just installed seven years worth of fixes and changes and also switched to a new host. With that in mind, if anyone finds any bugs or weird behaviour, I would really appreciate a private message with the details so I can forward it to our new host. As far as registration is concerned, automatic registration is completely working and we no longer require private messages with users credentials to create their accounts. Enjoy the forum, and I hope everyone has a smooth experience with the new updates.
Best regards,
Logan Loree

Code:
You will notice that there quite a few little visual changes
....yes; the pink color.... :-? :cry:
Looks like a girls forum....couldn't we get....like light blue or something ..... :wink: :D

With the scale of updates the old theme wasn't compatible with our forum. We've edited the theme to replace the pink with silver. Hope it looks better
:D

Logan Loree

Been there, done that, got a whole lot of T-shirts, Brian! These updates/changes take time, inevitably bring up some bugs, followed by yet another bit of sorting out. No problem!

And as far as the pink is concerned: never be afraid to show your female side :p :D

Back