Wanted: 1915 Pickelhaube

Luigi44

Hello all,

My great grandfather served in WW1 with the 27th division. With all the research I have gathered I was able to find out which battles he was a part of and what German regiments his company engaged with. It would be amazing to find a pickelhaube or helmet that is marked with a regiment he battled in combat. These are the divisions and regiments I have gathered that have fought against my great grandfather in WW1, anyone who is willing to sell me a pickelhaube or helmet that is stamped/marked with these please let me know. Thank you everyone!

54th div- Infantry reg. 84.
75th div- Reserve ref. 249, 250, 251.
121sr div- Reserve reg. 7 and 56. Infantry reg. 60
24th div- Infantrt reg. 133, 139, 179,
52nd div- Baden reg. 111. Infantry reg. 169 and 170

Welcome Luigi, unfortunately I do not have an M15 helmet marked to any of those Regts. Have you though about collecting feldgrau shoulder straps numbered to those units? That would be pretty cool to do as well.

b.loree said:
Welcome Luigi, unfortunately I do not have an M15 helmet marked to any of those Regts. Have you though about collecting feldgrau shoulder straps numbered to those units? That would be pretty cool to do as well.

Hello, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I am more interested in helmets but shoulder straps is definitely something I can add to the list. Thanks again.

Welcome Luigi, drop me a pm with your email address so that j can show you the pics.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Back