Wanted to Buy OR Saxon 1. LEIB-GRENADIER-REGIMENT NR 100 wappen

JohnS3rd

Hello Folks,
I am looking for an OR Saxon 1. LEIB-GRENADIER-REGIMENT NR 100 wappen; silver-plated star with applied gold-plated Saxon coat of arms. The wappen does not have to be in pristine condition. I would be willing to purchase outright, trade, or a combination of the two. It does not have to be in pristine condition as the helmet shows its age.
Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request.
Best regards,
John

I know saxonia militaria has one available right now.
Matt,
Thank you for the lead. The one I think you saw was sold. There was a second one, but it looks like both the star and state crest are silver looking. However, I sent them an email describing the one I require to including the spacing between the wappen holes, 60 mm. I will see what they come back with.
Best regards
John

Matt,
Thank you for the lead. The one I think you saw was sold. There was a second one, but it looks like both the star and state crest are silver looking. However, I sent them an email describing the one I require to including the spacing between the wappen holes, 60 mm. I will see what they come back with.
Best regards
John
I was referring to the second one, he has it listed as the 100th grenadiers so I figured maybe the lighting was just off in the photos.
Will

Hi Will, [I apologize for the name mixup]
Are you referring to one of these two?

HP.12 A …. EARLY SAXON 101 INFANTRY REGIMENT OFFICERS HELMET PLATE.
A very good Imperial Saxon Army helmet plate of the Saxon Infantry regiment 101. Gilded wappen of light convex form set on a silver Saxon Star plate. Pair of lugs on the rear.. '''Osang'' 'O' marked. An good quality finish Probably of a one year volunteer. Saxon plate in very good condition with some frosting remaining to the large Saxon silvered star…Now an increasingly rare helmet Plate of an elite Saxon Infantry Regiment. . 130
£225

HP.13 A SAXON INFANTRY REGIMENT OR's,s HELMET PLATE.
A very good Imperial Saxon helmet plate of a Saxon Infantry regiment Gilded brass star of light convex form..silver Saxon wappen. Pair of lugs on the rear. '''Osange'' marked. An unusually high quality finish Probably of a one year volunteer. Saxon plate in very good / excellent condition with some frosting remaining to the saxon wappen and the gilded star.... thus the price.
£145

The condition of the helmet would preclude me from putting an Officer Helmet wappen on it, I also wondered if the second one would fit the bill. However, I am waiting for a reply to my email to I inquired about a potential one to fit my helmet which has two closely spaced holes, 60 mm apart, measured from the center of each.

Than you
John

Reactions: USN
Back