Watch and Shoot.........Feldgrau Fall is coming.....

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
OK boys, get ready for Feldgrau Fall. I have been saving up four absolutely killer War-Time Pickelhaubes for this fall's monthly updates on Kaiser's Bunker. As always, as I promised good friend Brian (your host), they will appear here first.

For anyone interested in wartime helmets, these should blow your socks off. Wait.....out.

feldgrau_fall.jpg

RoyA said:
Didn't you mean to say that you're having a Feldgrau Fall SALE?
2nd bottle of red obviously.... I plucked all of these in your lap when you were here two weeks ago, but based upon our condition at the time, you might think I have two of each? :shaking2:

So the lower left Ersatz Model 1895 Preußen cloth-covered Filzhelme is up now. The other three for Oct Nov and Dec. T

So the lower left Ersatz Model 1895 Preußen cloth-covered Filzhelme is up now.

Yes I just have seen, it's in a mint condition, very nice find Tony for such an old item! I'm in a hurry for the rest in the next months. :lol:

Congratulation, Tony!

Maxime

Well T, I have never seen a filz shako with silver wappen and TB markings before. Exceptional!! I do not have a clue as to how you come up with these rare treasures!! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. Brian

Tony & Kaiser said:
For anyone interested in wartime helmets, these should blow your socks off.
Whew! It's a good thing I shut the window before looking at the Tschako. Otherwise, I'd be chasing my fashion challenged white Thorlo Crews up the street.

I further second Brian's words of admiration. :love10: =D> :salute: :love10:

All right, the rest of youse guys. Take a look. I dare you.

Chas.

Friday Sept 29th has come and gone???

Please Tony!!!

Everybody chant.. feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau, feldgrau!!!

George, you are cheering after the puck has been shot. :| The Oct Feldgrau update was posted last night in the "latest Finds" section. Enjoy. T

Back