We have been Spammed

Awful, I noticed that too..
I had the same spammer activity in other fora I am a member of. This was taken care of by asking new members some simple questions, regarding the site, before accepting them. Questions which could only be answered by humans, not a spambot. It helped overthere, spam-activity was over and done with.

Greetings, Coert. :)

All of these came from one email source which has now been banned from the site. It boggles the mind why anyone would bother to do this. Obviously, the spam is going to be removed.

Ok, obviously we have been spammed yet again, by some person out there whose pathetic reason for breathing oxygen is to cause problems for other humans on this planet. In saying that, I am sure that they have read this before. Consequently, we must rely upon our tech service to solve the problem. It is really ironic as a person in their 60's, that I am being subjected to the BS of an adolescent personality who has a certain command of the web. I will alert tech services.

Tony without Kaiser said:
Terminated and ads deleted :-x

I noticed that the spammer "Kevinhep" just joined the forum on May 2nd.
He had 51 posts, all spam.
This must be the number one hobby of millennials.

John

Again we have been spammed...

Now in Period photographs, and in Pickelhaube discussion. But could be active in more topics as I write this.
By a guy called fbarraza28 :x

:-x :-x

Greetins Coert :guns:

Back