What a nasty scam… (closed)

I also saw that yesterday, when I saw those 3 helmets advertised, on eBay Kleinanzeigen.de. There the shipping was also €17.
So maybe it was a mistake.

This is what eBay.de looks like when I click on it Sandy. €17 shipping costs..
I got it. I tested different countries and for nearly all shipping is 17€. But for shipping to Germany the price is 750€. Think it is a mistake in the global shipping list which you can define when you start the auction. I will contact him…

Based on personal experience, it would not be the first time epay calculator made a mistake for a seller.

Based on personal experience, it would not be the first time epay calculator made a mistake for a seller.
Yes, but I know that you can define a global list where you can modify shipping costs for each country by yourself. So I think a wrong entry is possible and because the list can be saved it could be plausible to use it for more auctions.

He answered me that shipping is 7,50€, so I think we can close this Thread. But I wonder why he doesn’t correct it…for shipping in Germany ebay shows still 750€ 😶‍🌫️

Sometimes it's difficult to change things on a listing if it's running. He probably has to end the auction, then perhaps even trash the current auction page and start over. I really don't know why there would be a discrepancy.

:) Ron

Back