What regiment is it?

Reingold

Dear colleagues, please tell me who owned this shoulder strap? Under the lace is black velvet, and then red cloth.
This is bavarian strap
Thank you!

Reingold

Attachments

• бав.jpg
    бав.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 16
Dear colleagues, please tell me who owned this shoulder strap? Under the lace is black velvet, and then red cloth.
This is bavarian strap
Thank you!

Reingold
What about Bavarian Pioneer that never had the number applied ?
As time allows , please show more of your collection .
Steve

Hello Steve!
Thank you!
As I know, pioneer was like this?
Ok, I will show some of my collection. Its not too big

Reingold

Attachments

• AGTaFPInpR949qyLiZqQNbGqh2z9hGh3j9F4zxEizbPnMHjDGuQwiqmwiQAFNmOVbFJDaGnUJ4Q5aELxQdnlD6C0.jpg
    AGTaFPInpR949qyLiZqQNbGqh2z9hGh3j9F4zxEizbPnMHjDGuQwiqmwiQAFNmOVbFJDaGnUJ4Q5aELxQdnlD6C0.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Nice straps!

And this is mine.

But my bavarian strap is another thing

Reingold

Attachments

• pyZFBP22ZDMZMfxv_0yuZIyX0e_wjUfbLLRY8weXXl3-6pbJWK5pEqyUl7BrKJuglgxrOFYMJPuzk0uTMc0UrUyL.jpg
    pyZFBP22ZDMZMfxv_0yuZIyX0e_wjUfbLLRY8weXXl3-6pbJWK5pEqyUl7BrKJuglgxrOFYMJPuzk0uTMc0UrUyL.jpg
    657.5 KB · Views: 10
I have find a photo. It looks like it's the same kind of shoulder strap. But I can't read the inscription.

Attachments

• yK1V3Q0N6bc6tEwUI27FyEJUOjaggON00nReYJbC7G4KLKvNi9Sw8KHTWdeoeMaCzv2rvc30CcIB-iYD2Of2nq4C.jpg
    yK1V3Q0N6bc6tEwUI27FyEJUOjaggON00nReYJbC7G4KLKvNi9Sw8KHTWdeoeMaCzv2rvc30CcIB-iYD2Of2nq4C.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 18
I have find a photo. It looks like it's the same kind of shoulder strap. But I can't read the inscription.
Is it a Probe example ?
Is there another Probe strap shown
about it ?
Are they in your collection ?
If so I would like to see more photos
thanks
Steve

Is it a Probe example ?
Is there another Probe strap shown
about it ?
Are they in your collection ?
If so I would like to see more photos
thanks
Steve
Yes, its a Probe example. Its a great pity but I dont have another photos of this strap. Its not my strap. This is from book Jurgen Kraus "The German army in First World War " (if I don`t mistake)
In Mike Kelso's book, I found more similar shoulder straps of the bavarian chevaliers, where there is clearly a black insert, not dark green

Reingold

Last edited:
Back