With Help From Gus

Nice to see Gus helps somebody!

Seriously, a nice display congrats!

James
Help him? are you serious, I just conned Peter into spending most of his money. He is going to have to eat at the soup kitchen for the next three months. Actually, Peter did most of the work, I only called his attention to the Mantel that Scott Kraska had, because Peter asked me to keep my eyes open. He actually threw this together rather quickly, showing that using multiple eyes it is possible to find most anything quickly. Now if I could just find my spare set of keys. I had a colonoscopy a while back and I asked the doctor to keep his eyes open for the keys as that was the only place I had not looked yet. He told me that he actually finds some alarming things there.

Thanks for sharing Gus....now when I see you for the first time at next years SOS, I'm going to envision you and your colonoscopy! o_O

Thanks for sharing Gus....now when I see you for the first time at next years SOS, I'm going to envision you and your colonoscopy! o_O
I could ask the doctor for a video, then you could watch the whole process. I have to get another as soon as they can trap me.

Back