WWI Late War Ersatz-Helme M1915 Line Kürassier

YES !!! I believe this was the one on Ebay a couple of years ago...the helmet was photographed on a red background and it had a brass eagle!!

Oh no!! Why should I ever buy this??..
This came a very long time ago in a bundle with an item of interest.

I noticed your helmet because I have a similar wreck, which is the same model, and in fact complementary of yours: the lobstertail is gone, but the visor (which is riveted to the shell) is still present. The liner is also there, albeit battered, and, more remarkable, the felt lining between leather and metal is also present (this is seldom seen, even in seemingly complete examples).

View attachment 19975View attachment 19976View attachment 19977View attachment 19978
Hello is this for sale?

I noticed your helmet because I have a similar wreck, which is the same model, and in fact complementary of yours: the lobstertail is gone, but the visor (which is riveted to the shell) is still present. The liner is also there, albeit battered, and, more remarkable, the felt lining between leather and metal is also present (this is seldom seen, even in seemingly complete examples).

View attachment 19975View attachment 19976View attachment 19977View attachment 19978
Hello is this item for sale?

Hello, is this item for sale? Many Thanks

Back