Yes it sucks but could be a good thing

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
I know we are all still in shock by the loss of all our previous postings that we did with photobucket as the picture hosting. Yes, we lost some great postings.

I have decided to make it into a positive and will start reposting some of my older postings using Picorator. I believe many have not seen these postings as they are sometimes where posted many, many years ago.

I know this may not be ideal to everyone, but hey I think it will bring new excitement to the site.

After my last road trip of the season for work next week, I plan to gradually start reposting. If this becomes irritating to members, let me know and I will stop...

Best

James LeBrasseur

J.LeBrasseur said:
I know we are all still in shock by the loss of all our previous postings that we did with photobucket as the picture hosting. Yes, we lost some great postings.

I have decided to make it into a positive and will start reposting some of my older postings using Picorator. I believe many have not seen these postings as they are sometimes where posted many, many years ago.

I know this may not be ideal to everyone, but hey I think it will bring new excitement to the site.

After my last road trip of the season for work next week, I plan to gradually start reposting. If this becomes irritating to members, let me know and I will stop...

Best

James LeBrasseur

James, It is very disappointing that we lost so many photos from our members posts. It limits the research that we accomplished via this forum. I too started re-posting some of my more popular posts but discontinued the effort since, after several weeks, none of my fixed posts received a single hit.
I sincerely admire your desire, but urge you not to be disappointed if the results are not what you expect.

John :(

Seen that, been there...

I had a (military and civilian)button forum years ago, due to the lack of intrest it slowly died.
But it held good information, things I could check from time to time.
And due to the lack of hits, it fadded away, and not much remains now...

https://internationalkn.forum2go.nl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will be reposting my photos back on my posts starting this winter. I won't do them all but enough to help restore what we have lost.

Back