your advice

Has regular M15 spike on top instead of Kurrasir spike, but I have one just like it that has a M15 spike on it as well, so that would not bug me to much.

It could be just me, but IMO the liner looks newer then the rest of the helmet, or at least shows less wear? Others may know better.

If the kokards and chinstrap are not included, I would think the price should be close to what these go for, or at least what I would pay. But on Ebay things tend to get out of hand.

James

James LeBrasseur said:
Has regular M15 spike on top instead of Kurrasir spike
Are we looking at the same helmet, James? Looks like a Kürassier spike to me.

Chas.

Ok so I had a brain fart! Chas is correct! It is a correct Kurrasir spike on this one, I was comapring the couple I have, and one has the M15 spike?

Sorry!

I need a vacation, good thing I am going to Orlando Saturday for a weeK!

James

I am going to Orlando Saturday for a weeK!
What kinds of prisons do they have in Florida? Is it a state or federal prison? How is the food? Do they allow visits from your family? Are you taking helmets with you?

Thats a wee bit out of shape but I guess it could be gently skweezed back.
But is it my eyes playing up or are there some hex nuts at right holding the spike on? If you look at the top view the spikebase seems to have shifted out of alignment slightly so I wonder if it's been off at sometime. I'm paranoid when it comes to ebay. Paranoid period!

Greetings everyone!

Looking at Mike's helmet, I thought it was only JzP helmets which were in black but this is a Kurrasiere helm.

Am I missing something?

The metal strip tag is interesting, I've never seen one like that before. What's it all about?

Cheers,

Laurie

Back