6 helmets for sale

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Have some helmets to move from a grouping I picked up, some are in great shape, others good.

Can offer more pictures and details by request.

Shipping in USA is $15.00 per helmet in the USA, international shipping will be at actual cost.

PM me or email at [email protected] if interested in any of them.

James

from left to right

1) Early Bavarian OR silver trim for Reserve nice helmet missing one stud on top, has extra holes that where professionally period patched., probably when they changed wappen from regular to Reserve. Faint markings on inside rear visor, looks like 42 R 1888 back spine is missing post on inside of rear visor. Liner is all there, all tabs intact. some wear and tear around edges. Nice helmet $900.00

2) Prussian Pioneer Silver trim OR helmet. Nice complete helmet with original kokarden, repo chinstrap? Nice liner with all tabs intact. Interesting front inside trim is makers marked with A. Dahl(very cool) Back visor is marked nicely with P.B. 20 1896 3 .C. II, no extra holes $850.00

3) Bavarian M15 Chevaulegers helmet with removeable spike. Not fluted, but still think it is ok, patina matches rest of helmet. Original Kokarden Reich may have been repainted., and nice original chinstrap. stitching on front visor is a little loose. Liner is good with all tabs there, but some are torn, liner is a little brittle to the touch. No Markings I can see. two old paper tags attached, not sure if they are old museum tags or some collectors tags, they are old. there is quite a bit hand written on liner, name I think? hard to make out. Hard helmet to find. $1000.00

4) Bavarian Officers Gendarme helmet very nice helmet with Officer wappen on front that has been there forever, no extra holes. Has scales, one piece of scales is held on with wire(one single scale). Very Nice officer liner and sweatband, some wear to silk. Helmet appears to be fibre helmet, with 57 stamped inside. nice helmet. $1200.00

5) Prussian M95 Reserve OR helmet. Nice looking wappen with reserve cross in center. helmet has large holes behind wappen, looks like they enlarged them when they change wappen to reserve wappen? looks like 57 hand written on inside of shell. Liner is in great shape still supple and all tabs intact. no Kokarden or chinstrap. $450.00

6) Nice Saxon M15 helmet. Complete with original Kokarden and chinstrap, chinstrap does show some age to it. no extra holes, original leather tabs in place. Very nice liner with all tabs intact except one. Faint makers mark inside I cannot make out. spike is removable. Nice looking helmet $900.00

Back