Gustaf

Staff member
Hey Chas,
Look at the list of bidders on this one, it looks like a whole bunch of shill bidders. Has any one had any dealings with this seller?
Zaphod

Hi Gus,
Hummmmmmmmmm, they seem to be VERY suspicious, strange names, and besides everything, the seller has an inexpressive number of businesses and his nickname seems thing of Texan. Like you knows, Texans are always VERY suspects :roll: .
:lol: TT :lol:

The seller is rotten. Just ask my wife. He is also selling this one 6570158056 I would say there are a lot of show bidders on this one. Except for no one has bid. I'm just trying to clean some stuff out hey look at it this way... well there is no good where to look at it. On the other hand, Janet trusted me once. She retires on the 28th, and I will be officially her sugar daddy -- -- I already am but even more so.

The 28th? will there be a party. Will she still be able to call in air strikes? I had to throw a bid at it so I could have the delusion that I might get it (I did not see the reserve), I think Alan and Rod may have thought the same thing.
Gus

Dear Mr. Gus of Idaho:

magnus1914-1918, eh. This has to be you. Just one more link in the chain of identity theft! Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee!

:twisted:

Dear Mr. Gus of Idaho:

magnus1914-1918, eh? This has to be you. Just one more link in the chain of identity theft! Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee!

:twisted:

Speaking of guests, why are they able to post anonymously? It makes it easy for someone to throw out zingers without the possibility of a worthwhile rejoinder. :(

Chip

Back