Another Hello from Germany

Sandmann

Hi Guys,
I'd like to introduce myself... My name is Sandy, I'm 42 years old and from Germany.
My interests are spiked Helmets from imperial Germany before WW1 and it started with it just a few months ago when I saw a report on TV. After that I could not get this topic out of my brain.
I learned a lot about it in the Net, especially on Sites like Pickelhauben.net, Kaisersbunker.com and also from books like the Collectors-Guide from Jim Turinetti. Finally I landed here to this Forum, pickelhaubes.com, because I want to learn more :D
I would like to take the opportunity and thank all of these guys and all other unnamed Site-Admins for their passion and uncountable hours of work to get informtions together, to manage it and for sharing it with guys like me. Thank you =D>
Hope we will have a good time together,
best wishes, Sandy

There is a good chance you will learn a great deal ,guess more than your brains will be able to process :D

Welcome aboard sandy

Jonas

Be careful ; it will become a life time addiction .
I started in 1970 and can't let go .
But a life time of fun !

Steve McFarland

Welcome Sandy, great to have you with us. Please, do not hesitate to ask questions, as this is how we all learn here on the forum.

Back