Collection Jean Louis Larcade

Everything I know, and curiosity of what I do not know, came from Jean Louis Larcade and Didier Lainé.

We all stand on the shoulders of giants. Toujours se rappeler.

View attachment 27738

Jean-Louis Larcade was such a nice, sweet man. He bore a heavy load: he lost his young daughter to illness; she was in her early twenties, if I remember correctly. The first one of his books is dedicated to her (p 5).

Jean-Louis Larcade was such a nice, sweet man. He bore a heavy load: he lost his young daughter to illness; she was in her early twenties, if I remember correctly. The first one of his books is dedicated to her (p 5).
Correct!

So does anyone know will it just be the items in the one photo and is there more? Is it his family selling it is 17 years since he passed away.

Sorry I never got to meet him or Didier, but they have helped me many times with their great references.

James

Last edited by a moderator:
So does anyone know will it just be the items in the one photo and is there more? Is it his family selling it is 17 years since he passed away.

Sorry I never got to meet him or Didier, but they have helped me many times with their great references.

James
At the bottom of the page is says: Online catalog on Monday January 9.

James
Auction catalogue should come online today. "Headgear, equipment of the Imperial German Army; Study files and documentation".i

Back