GdC - who beat me to this one

I got beat out by someone and I tried like heck to be online when uodated. All I can say is work gets in the way too often for me to grab up good stuff.
Love the way this one looks

AOK
View attachment 45604
I remember this helmet. It was offered in an auction in Belgium last November. The price was not very high.

Best wishes

GardeUlan

That's a fact. You lose way more than you win. I'm 45plus years into collecting…. The Internet helps for sure….

I have time left, I hope, so I may get one yet. More time than some bit less time than many. 😆
I don't know if Amy has one of these or not ?
Steve

Wow.......😍😍😍😍 such a helmet currently unattainable for me.....but give me time....🤣🤣🤣
Really congrats ccj.....👍
Regards
Giorgio

I think it’s a wonderful helmet for a jr collector of helmets like me. It’s not good enough for an expert like Amy….

Joke- congrats.

Congratulations Amy (y)(y)

I'm in awe/jealous at the amount of cash your able spend on the Hobby. :cry: I can't wait to see more pictures when you get it, at least I can live vicariously through you. ;) Happy hunting (y)

Reactions: ccj
Why not, she just about got all there is to get…. She’s trying to corner the market on spikes….. 😩

I can certainly tell you're serious about collecting, didn't you just buy a Bavarian Generals tunic? That would at least keep me satisfied for a month or so ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ccj
Oh… I know it’s gonna be terrible. Everything I’ve ever wanted will surface now.

Back