Introduction ...

paulp4180

Thanks for the add!

My main collecting sphere is WW2 German militaria and has been for a few years now, but I've started to "dabble" in the WW1 side of things to show the timeline of progression of the German equipment ... if that makes sense? :D

Thanks again for the add, I'll be a lurker at first as I certainly don't have the experience or confidence to cast any opinions just yet!

:thumb up:

Sometimes the inexperienced input is important, the answers are all out there, but it is the questions that we do not always know. If we know the answer, sometimes we do not question the "why" and a wrong answer can be held as truth for too long.

Welcome here! I agree with Skipper John,just ask,and don't worry about any lack of knowledge. I also am just getting to know more about haubes,and make mistakes...... Feel free to ask,this is a great forum. :)

Welcome....great to see other members expressing our "code" here....no question is too small, we are all here to learn. We discuss and exchange opinions, sometimes we disagree but with respect and a polite attitude. Great to have you with us.

Back