Photos SOS 2024 B Loree

More of stupid. I lost a meck strelitz cockade somewhere due to my sleepiness. Very silly of me. I may never be able to find one to replace it
I have to admire your courage, but; it's a hobby!! Don't jeopardize your health to it!

Hi , for LOREE ...
I don't know if you can help me, but I'm looking for a white haarbusch to officiate and also a red one, in the photos you give we see sellers offering them, do you think you can find the names of these sellers? a website ? a mail address ?
I thank you in advanceDA

Hi , for LOREE ...
I don't know if you can help me, but I'm looking for a white haarbusch to officiate and also a red one, in the photos you give we see sellers offering them, do you think you can find the names of these sellers? a website ? a mail address ?
I thank you in advanceDA

Brian is out of the country right now, so no response from him for awhile. The plumes you see are on Weitze tables.

James

Hello James , HatEnjoyer ...Thanks a lot for your answers ...I of course asked WEITZE and they don't have any items at the moment... but in the photos that Brian gives it's not the WEITZE stand... and there are two stands that offer them...

In the Jean-Louis Larcade volumes: "Yak" hair. [Himalayan]. Thin an curly.
-In the regulations: "Buffelhaarbusch". Translated to "buffalo"...?American Bison? Wrong translation!
-Lessons learned: never try to translate the terminology. Makes no sense.

Attachments

• yak.jpg
    yak.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 6A-Grade-Grey-Natural-Yak-Hair-6-24-Inches-Yak-Tail-Hair-and-Yak-Body-Hair.jpg
    6A-Grade-Grey-Natural-Yak-Hair-6-24-Inches-Yak-Tail-Hair-and-Yak-Body-Hair.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 10
Back