Prussian`s grenadiers straps

Reingold

At the request of dear Steve, I publish some shoulder straps from my collection. The topic will be updated. Thank you for watching, dear colleagues

1) Grenadier Regiment of King Frederick III (1st East Prussian) No. 1. (Grenadier-Regiment Koenig Friedrich III (1.Ostpreussisches) Nr.1).
Konigsberg. M1915 and M1910

Attachments

• QTzSOn_UZGw.jpg
    QTzSOn_UZGw.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
At the request of dear Steve, I publish some shoulder straps from my collection. The topic will be updated. Thank you for watching, dear colleagues

1) Grenadier Regiment of King Frederick III (1st East Prussian) No. 1. (Grenadier-Regiment Koenig Friedrich III (1.Ostpreussisches) Nr.1).
Konigsberg. M1915 and M1910
Thanks for the post
G R 1 is not easy to find
Steve

This one , I am confused .
Prussian Grenadier Regt 6 has no cypher , only the # 6 with a yellow underlay ?
Steve
Hello Steve!
Thanks for the question! I need to look it up in the book. I was too lazy and looked at the site germandaggers.com. And there are some mistakes on this web-site.... May be.
Regards, Reingold

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2024-05-23 093302.jpg
    Снимок экрана 2024-05-23 093302.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Снимок экрана 2024-05-23 093223.jpg
    Снимок экрана 2024-05-23 093223.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello Steve!
You are absolutely right. Thanks to you, I found a mistake in my collection. This is not a grenadier. Most likely, this is the IR120 shoulder strap after 1915.
Regards,
Reingold

Hello Steve!
Thanks for the question! I need to look it up in the book. I was too lazy and looked at the site germandaggers.com. And there are some mistakes on this web-site.... May be.
Regards, Reingold
Here is a complete Grenadier Regt 6 enlisted Waffenrock
Note the shoulder straps are yellow with a number 6
Grenadier Regt 7 is also yellow with a W R I cypher
SteveG R 6 e m Waffenrock .JPGG R 7  s s .jpg

Hello Steve!
Thank you! Yes, I know. But my strap has no black underlay.
I know only 2 regiments with WR cypher with no I under the cypher: IR120 (Wurttemberg) and LKR1
I think I bought a fake ..
regards,
Reingold

Back