You must see that! Korean Conflict Iron Cross 1950

Rendsburg

:lol: It's incredible!
Otto

http://cgi.ebay.com/1950s-KOREAN-CONFLICT-IRON-CROSS-OAK-LEAVES-1813-1914_W0QQitemZ6560291474QQcategoryZ586QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow Otto,
That is great, I have one of these rare Korean war Iron crosses, stupid me, I always thought it was a run of the mill WWI cross. But then it could be an even rarer Gulf war cross.
Zaphod

Hello All: That one really tops them all. Aside from the fact the Bundeswehr didn't exist during Korea (1955 I think), anyway I really hope nobody bids on this junk. I wonder if he means the medal was Made-in-Korea!!
Bill

Id love to see a gulf war cross, i didnt even know that they had that much involvment, i know that some are in afghanastian. Always cool that the German army is on its toes in these world conflicts. Any literature on the subject?

I think you guys should give the owner or break. Do you have any idea how tough it was to get an iron Cross moved from Korea to Germany during World War I? This was not exactly easy.

Nertz!

Now I'm beginning to question the provenance of my Falklands War EK.

Chas. :x

Hi Guys,
I could not resist, I emailed the seller to let them know that this could be a Gulf War cross, well I actually told them that it was a WWI EK. Let's see if I get threatened to have my butt kicked off along with Joe.
Best wishes
Gus

My question: Hello, what circumstances link this cross to the Korean conflickt? Regards

Sellers answer: This is where the owner aquired it somehow.

OK Guys,
Let's stop picking on this seller, several of us emailed him, and his responses were polite (not anything like joey the flogger). Not every one knows what this stuff is. I do not believe that he was trying to decieve any one, but the seller who gave it to him to sell may be adding to the story, or he could be a little slow.
The seller would do well to move the auction to WWI Germany, but he is still unlikely to get his opening price.
I wonder what kind of beer he likes. I really don't care much for vodka, but the stuff produced here sure comes in a pretty bottle.
Remember, let's all try to stay on topic, especially Joe, he is real bad for going off on tangents.
Best wihses
Zaphod

Back