1. Garde Regiment zu Fuss Unteroffizier

Snaffles

With many thanks to JohnM, whose excellent posting in this section, “1. Garde Regiment zu Fuss NCO “ was the inspiration for my decision to look for a 1. Garde Regiment zu Fuss waffenrock, and to Steve (KAGGR#1”) who kindly provided a fine example, I would like to show my latest group, starting with a photo of a Grenadier of the 1st or 2nd Battalion 0BA50815-C057-4906-B16D-E2A048687972.jpegHere is my interpretation of that photo, but with an unteroffizier of the 3rd (Fusilier) Battalion:
418FDE84-9650-4380-952A-CD78140ED4DA.jpeg

Another, without the Pickelhaube:
98313EA0-B058-42E1-B8C8-061910217D42.jpeg

With many thanks to JohnM, whose excellent posting in this section, “1. Garde Regiment zu Fuss NCO “ was the inspiration for my decision to look for a 1. Garde Regiment zu Fuss waffenrock, and to Steve (KAGGR#1”) who kindly provided a fine example, I would like to show my latest group, starting with a photo of a Grenadier of the 1st or 2nd Battalion View attachment 31928Here is my interpretation of that photo, but with an unteroffizier of the 3rd (Fusilier) Battalion:
View attachment 31929

Another, without the Pickelhaube:
View attachment 31930
Great looking ! And you have him set up as a Fusilier
Well done
Steve

Thanks very much Steve. Couldn’t have done it without you!
One day I hope to have a mitre for a Grenadier as well, but it will take time.
All the best
Michael

Thanks very much, Brian. It’s great having somewhere to share our collections.
All the best
Michael

WOW!!!! Just...absolutely...WOW!!!

My hat is off to you Michael! You have taken the GzF display to another level, having both the helmet and mitre plus the white straps! I have not been lucky enough to find them so I am super thrilled you did!

Congratulations on a jaw dropping display!

John

Back