2 good looking women

joerookery

Apparently this picture is in the woman's section. One of those two women is a retired Colonel.
Janetwhistle.jpg

Hi Otto, You are wrong, the Colonel is whistling for some food, Margo fears for her life, Moments before, Joe was sitting beside Janet, but he has ducked under the table.
Gus

Hi Friends,
We should be careful with that that we wrote. The word written can be sometimes very dangerous. Through her, a lot of times, we didn't get to express exactly that that we would like to transmit. We can hurt somebody (I hurt and I felt hurt with wroten things and I interpreted erroneously), smoe times, a joke that it was not driven to us, it can be taken as if it goes like this.
I am sure that Paul didn't want to hurt anybody, nor somebody has if hurt sense, but anyway, we should be careful.
Otto :D

Rendsburg said:
Hi Friends,
We should be careful with that that we wrote. The word written can be sometimes very dangerous. Through her, a lot of times, we didn't get to express exactly that that we would like to transmit. We can hurt somebody (I hurt and I felt hurt with wroten things and I interpreted erroneously), smoe times, a joke that it was not driven to us, it can be taken as if it goes like this.
I am sure that Paul didn't want to hurt anybody, nor somebody has if hurt sense, but anyway, we should be careful.

I am very sorry if I somehow hurt your feelings Otto. I meant no disrespect to you in any way.

R

Paul

Paul LeBrasseur said:
I am very sorry if I somehow hurt your feelings Otto. I meant no disrespect to you in any way.

R

Paul

...did you notice that the one what I wanted to say? Some times, a comma, a placed bad point/period, or Tarzan wanting to write in English, it can take to a wrong interpretation.
My dear friend Paul, you NEVER hurt me or disrespected me, I was speaking in general way.

Otto, you are correct, you were speaking in a general way. Paul was speaking in a "Colonel" way... :lol:

You are right, we do need to be careful about what we write.

but can't I have a little fun at Janet's expense? she has been torturing me on the women's forum. Maggie

Gsu

Rendsburg said:
Gustaf said:
but can't I have a little fun at Janet's expense? she has been torturing me on the women's forum.

Gsu

...but you deserve to be tortured :lol: :lol: :lol:
Otto

Otto,
That was Maggie's comment, but you are right, she deserves to be tortured after sending Joe the photo of Janet whistling, Janet looks like she has been stuffing her cheeks full of food, but she just has a lungfull of air, and she is blowing hard trying to whistle, but all she managed to do was make a funny noise and dribble down her chin. But not to worry, all Janet need do is smile and Joe is right there to do her bidding.
Gus

[/quote]

Otto,
That was Maggie's comment, but you are right, she deserves to be tortured after sending Joe the photo of Janet whistling, Janet looks like she has been stuffing her cheeks full of food, but she just has a lungfull of air, and she is blowing hard trying to whistle, but all she managed to do was make a funny noise and dribble down her chin. But not to worry, all Janet need do is smile and Joe is right there to do her bidding.
Gus[/quote]

I have to check up on Gus occasionally....I did not send this photo to Joe...Gus sent it to Joe...I only posted it on the womens forum...

Maggie

Back