2024 SOS Door Gift from pickelhaubes.com

Amybellars

For 2024 SOS the gift item from pickelhaubes.com is post it pad.

I had printed quite a bit to make it economical.

I will be brining some to SOS so members who are gg to SOS can get a couple from our table. I have requested my table to be adjacent to James' so hopefully I can that request processed by Bill.

For members who are not gg to SOS, I will be arranging distribution point to make postage economical.

Members who wish to help in distribution, please let me know and I can see what I can come up with.

Regards
Amy BellarsPhotoRoom-20231016_200401.jpg

@Amybellars , like last year, I'd be happy to distribute them to our European members, who are not attending the SOS.
I'd like to visit the SOS one day, but this year it still isn't possible for me, unfortunately..

Regards, Coert.

Coert, thank you.

How many pads do u think u need? Each member can get 2. They are very usual for making notes and doing writing but the adhesive glue is not strong enuf though

Coert, thank you.

How many pads do u think u need? Each member can get 2. They are very usual for making notes and doing writing but the adhesive glue is not strong enuf though
Amy, I think about 20 would be fine. That way I can supply each member 2 of them.
Thanks in advance, and yes, it is my pleasure to help out with this! Last year was also a succes here. :)

Regards, Coert.

For 2024 SOS the gift item from pickelhaubes.com is post it pad.

I had printed quite a bit to make it economical.

I will be brining some to SOS so members who are gg to SOS can get a couple from our table. I have requested my table to be adjacent to James' so hopefully I can that request processed by Bill.

For members who are not gg to SOS, I will be arranging distribution point to make postage economical.

Members who wish to help in distribution, please let me know and I can see what I can come up with.

Regards
Amy BellarsView attachment 37902
Very nice !
Steve

Seems like all the guys above is near Coert . So guys please send your address to coert and once he receives it, he will get it posted out. It won't be immediate as it takes a good 2 to 4 weeks to reach him

Hi Michael, off-course I still see England as part of Europe! So I will send you the Post it pads.
Like last year, any member who wants them, can send me a message at my E-mail address, which is: [email protected] .

Regards, Coert.
like " always" I would like to be on Coets list.. being like him in the Netherlands should be a factor that favors me..
I like post it blocknotes, use them every day in clinical practice,,,
I work as an ENT surgeon in the hospital, I think I should not use those as an note to explain intricate medical problems, I think it will raise some difficult to answer questions...

Back