3 Garde Uhlan enlisted man's helmet

Good that the Kasernen buildings are still there! Was in Parchim and in Pasewalk!! Serve as the Regional Administration Centre and Cultural centre. Pasewalk has some of the Kürassier Regiment "Königin" (Pommersches) Nr.2 stables beautifully restored. Patriotic paintings etc...Complete with the cast iron posts. Special!

Last edited:
Good that the Kasernen buildings are still there! Was in Parchim and in Pasewalk!! Serve as the Regional Administration Centre and Cultural centre. Pasewalk has some of the Kürassier Regiment "Königin" (Pommersches) Nr.2 stables beautifully restored. Patriotic paintings etc...Complete with the cast iron posts. Special!
That's interesting. Have never been north of Berlin, but I have been wanting to head up that way on a future trip. Never knew about Pasewalk. 👍

Dear Community,

As I had already announced inn this thread, now my freshly arrived Mannschaftstschapka M/67 from the 3rd Guards Uhlan Regiment Potsdam , established 7.5.1860.
Here now as bearer of the Ulan Kettelmann of the 3rd Escadron withe the weapon Number 83.
The photos speak for themselves and are intended to serve as a comparison to the chapka of the Ulan Kube from the 2nd Escadron with weapon number 48. You can recognize the same manufacturing method, possibly the same supplier!

If is interesting to note that the imperial cockade was attached to the Ulan Kube in 1897, meaning that the Tschapka was carried on without being tu button 91 (Knopf 1891) in 1894 with the old scale chain suspension!

Another paper label is attached inside the chapka as an inventory list (old collection or museum), apparently in Czech.

The heavy chamber piece has a weight of ca. 880 grams.

The photos will follow in a few minutes! I hope you like it!

Best regards,
Frank

Tschapka M/67

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpeg
    IMG_3928.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3930.jpeg
    IMG_3930.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3931.jpeg
    IMG_3931.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3933.jpeg
    IMG_3933.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3935.jpeg
    IMG_3935.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3936.jpeg
    IMG_3936.jpeg
    967.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3938.jpeg
    IMG_3938.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3939.jpeg
    IMG_3939.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
To complete the parade version, I will receive the parade bush from a fellow collector in the next few days. Then only the white linen catch cord (Fangschnur) is missing to complete the Taschapka.

Perhaps someone from our community can help me further !!!!
:)

Best regards
Frank

Dear Community,

As I had already announced inn this thread, now my freshly arrived Mannschaftstschapka M/67 from the 3rd Guards Uhlan Regiment Potsdam , established 7.5.1860.
Here now as bearer of the Ulan Kettelmann of the 3rd Escadron withe the weapon Number 83.
The photos speak for themselves and are intended to serve as a comparison to the chapka of the Ulan Kube from the 2nd Escadron with weapon number 48. You can recognize the same manufacturing method, possibly the same supplier!

If is interesting to note that the imperial cockade was attached to the Ulan Kube in 1897, meaning that the Tschapka was carried on without being tu button 91 (Knopf 1891) in 1894 with the old scale chain suspension!

Another paper label is attached inside the chapka as an inventory list (old collection or museum), apparently in Czech.

The heavy chamber piece has a weight of ca. 880 grams.

The photos will follow in a few minutes! I hope you like it!

Best regards,
Frank
Congratulations! And thank you for sharing the pictures of your fine Tschapka.
Francis

Beautiful item with a great story.Congratulations on the exhibit! If you need some material to fill in the moth holes,I can send you.It is hard to match the color sometimes.
Naprawiacz
I sent you a PM
I got your package on Dec 28
my Birthday
Many thanks
and sorry for the delay
best wishes
Steve

Back