3 old books, but I like them.

Not familiar with these but look interesting. Any book about Imperial Germany and uniforms has to be worthwhile…. I think 🤔

Last edited:
Thanks friends! I first went for the Bavarian book, but decided I had to have the 2 volume set from the gebruders Grafe too...
So I just bought all 3.
You can't have enough reference books.
I have 3 Bavarian helmets. An M97, a M1914 Bing, and a M15.

Best regards, Coert, who is a happy guy right now! :)

That Bavarian helmet book is an outstanding reference - and I love your fearsome book guardian Coert! 😺
I have 2 guardians Jeff. I call them the terrible twins. Nero and Droppie are 2 brothers, when my old cat died, I looked for another, I'm quite a cat guy you know. But then these 2 showed up, I went for a look, and both of them liked me. The familly raising them, are part of a group which saves, and rehabiliatates stray cats. I went for a look at them, the cat's liked me, and so did I. When the question came which one I wanted, the answer was easy. I took them both home with me. I just did not want to part these 2.They are 3 years old now, and have a good life with me. 😻

Last edited:
My son Logan’s cat Manson, passed in April after 17 years of them being together. Logan was 6 when we brought the kitten home for him from a local pet store. They grew up together and had a special bond. Both cat and boy loved each other, they had an amazing connection. Manson came whenever Logan called him and slept with him every night, sometimes around his head! Our entire family mourned his passing but such is life. There is no stopping the passage of time for all of God’s creatures.

My son Logan’s cat Manson, passed in April after 17 years of them being together. Logan was 6 when we brought the kitten home for him from a local pet store. They grew up together and had a special bond. Both cat and boy loved each other, they had an amazing connection. Manson came whenever Logan called him and slept with him every night, sometimes around his head! Our entire family mourned his passing but such is life. There is no stopping the passage of time for all of God’s creatures.
I know Brian. The cat I had before, Belle, died 3 yeas ago, old age had taken its toll too. I still remember where I found her, at La Belle Alliance cemetary in Belgium. I heard strange shrieking noises, so went for a look. And there she was, small, and she came to me. She was only 7 weeks old, the vet told me when I came there with her. On the way back home, from Belgium I fed her all my meat I had on my sandwiches , so I got home hungry, but she was a happy kitten. She died aged 19, but had a good life with me.
262363291_1386432451773064_2112424469315037234_n.jpg

Bell was a pretty kitty.
My Ninja ( black tuxedo ) is 15 now and still full of life.
She was a stray that showed up one day as a tidy ball of fur that would jump and do crazy flips
That is why we called her Ninja.
I don't want to think about it but when she passes it will be heartbreaking.
Nice books.

Bell was a pretty kitty.
My Ninja ( black tuxedo ) is 15 now and still full of life.
She was a stray that showed up one day as a tidy ball of fur that would jump and do crazy flips
That is why we called her Ninja.
I don't want to think about it but when she passes it will be heartbreaking.
Nice books.
I fully agree friend. When little Belle passed away, I was also heartbroken. The love, and friendship you get from them is so pure, and honest love.
Drop en Nero 45.jpg
I really love my little cat's, honest and pure. They also sleep with me at night, one at the front of me, the other at my back. I just love my cat's. 😻

❤️ this thread. 😺

My three, in the library at the center of our home where my books and collection dwell. Astonishingly, they posed themselves this way. The orange guy (Colby) came with my wife, and the two stripey sisters (Peanut and Pippa) I adopted when they were just a few months old from a cat rescue I was volunteering. (They all get along great, thankfully).

Cat Trio.jpg

Great photos guys thank you for sharing your photos and cat experiences gentlemen. Our neighbours in the house beside us have a large ginger cat named Hobbs. He is quite a character and spends a lot of time outside patrolling our backyards.

Back