edwin

After two splendid daughters, I would like to introduce my new son. Born in the wee hours of this morning and more importantly the missus and son are doing fine :)

DSC03318

Best regards,

Edwin

Congratulations for your family!!!! :sunny: :flower: :eek:ccasion4:

You needs one more lego person on your avatar

Edwin, Missus and sisters !
Congrats !
The future of this forum is safe.
Francis and Sabine

Your daughters must be simply amazed! What has been their reactions of the new addition? You sir are a lucky man. :thumb up: And your wife must be something special!

joerookery said:
Your daughters must be simply amazed! What has been their reactions of the new addition? You sir are a lucky man. :thumb up: And your wife must be something special!

My daughters are very proud of their baby brother and they welcomed him with enthusiasm when we came back from the hospital. Indeed, I feel very lucky because I am blessed with three magnificent kids and a wonderfull wife.

Regards,

Edwin

Congrats Edwin! God bless your little family.
Same as Francis, I believe the future of your collection is now safe :wink:

Congratulations to you Edwin and the momy!

btw,
It’s also nice to be able to put a face on a member.

Hold your horses ! Before you start posting...
?...Mugshots..no thank you. 8)
Exceptions, with the missus, the kid(s), the pet, a fine beer...and of course a fine piece of headgear :D
(This is a joke !)
Francis

Sorry Edwin, as usual I am playing catch up here cruising through the forum looking at things that I have missed. My most heart felt congratulations to you, your wife and family on this beautiful little boy! I have a daughter and son from the first marriage, now in their 30's plus Logan (16) from my second marriage.

Back