5-Collector Reference Books for Sale

ww1czechlegion

I have 5-reference books for sale here that I need to move on to others who can use them. They are duplicates of ones I already have, that I acquired from another collector friend.

A couple of them are quite heavy, and it likely would not be practical to ship them outside of the U.S. Hopefully there are some U.S. collectors here who can use these books.

Please note that the white color spots on the books are reflections from the flash of my camera.

SOLD 1.) "Spiked Helmets of Imperial Germany Volume 1: Infantry Regiments, Pioneer Battalions, General Officers" by Wm. Randall Trawnik.

Book itself is in excellent condition. Top edge of Dust Jacket shows wear/use. Bottom edge of dust jacket is in excellent condition. I'm not sure why the top
edge of DJ has shelf wear/use. There are no tears to the DJ. Price: $25 + $6.00 Media Mail Postage in USA. (Book retailed for $60 when new).

SOLD 2.) "Imperial German Military Officers' Helmets & Head Dress 1871-1918" by Thomas N.G. Stubbs.
This is one HEAVY book, probably weighs 6-7 Pounds. 542 Pages, loaded with nice color photos. Book itself is in excellent condition. Dust jacket shows light shelf wear, and has a couple small tears to the Dust Jacket, one at top of backspine area, and the other is on the front cover of dust jacket to the right of back spine.
Price: $35.00 + $10 Media Mail Postage in USA. (Book retailed for $80 when new.)

SOLD 3.) "Helmets of the First World War: Germany, Britain & their allies" by Michael Haselgrove & Branislav Radovic.
290 pages loaded with lots of nice color photos showing nice Imperial Geman pickelhaubes & stahlhelme, many different camo patterns, and the stirnpanzer as well. Nice coffee table size format. Book itself is in very good condition. Dust jacket shows typical shelf wear/use, more so at the top edge of dust jacket than the bottom edge area.
Price: $25 + $8 Media Mail Postage in USA. (Book retailed for $75 when brand new).

SOLD 4.) "Military Sun Helmets Of The World" by Peter Suciu with Stuart Bates.
90-Pages loaded with lots of excellent color photos. There's an excellent chapter featuring Imperial German Sun Helmets. Book is basically in "brand new" condition. Price: $25 + $6 Media Mail Postage in USA.

5.) "The Wolseley Helmet In Pictures From Omdurman To El Alamein" by Stuart Bates with Peter Suciu.
127-Pages, loaded with excellent photos. Book is basically in "new" condition. Price: $25 + $6 Media Mail Postage in USA.

Thanks,

Alan

100_8346.JPG
100_8348.JPG

100_8350.JPG

100_8351.JPG

100_8352.JPG

100_8353.JPG

100_8356.JPG

100_8357.JPG

100_8354.JPG

100_8355.JPG

Last edited:
I will take, this one if still available

3.) "Helmets of the First World War: Germany, Britain & their allies" by Michael Haselgrove & Branislav Radovic

I will take, this one if still available

3.) "Helmets of the First World War: Germany, Britain & their allies" by Michael Haselgrove & Branislav Radovic

Yes, it is yours. Thank you. Send me a Private Message, and I will give you my PayPal information.

SOLD:

SOLD 1.) "Spiked Helmets of Imperial Germany Volume 1: Infantry Regiments, Pioneer Battalions, General Officers" by Wm. Randall Trawnik.
SOLD 2.) "Imperial German Military Officers' Helmets & Head Dress 1871-1918" by Thomas N.G. Stubbs.

Many thanks to the buyer!

Alan

Still Available:

5.) "The Wolseley Helmet In Pictures From Omdurman To El Alamein" by Stuart Bates with Peter Suciu. 127-Pages, loaded with excellent photos. Book is basically in "new" condition. Price: $25 or "Best Offer" + $6 Media Mail Postage in USA.

Back