A Colonel Ron group for you Hussar lovers

joerookery

Garde%20Hussar01.JPG

Garde%20Hussar02.jpg

Arrgghh!! Garde Husaren........ The Wappen is gilt, yes Ron? Now WHERE is that little head-exploding icon on this reply form.........?

Max will get a heart attack!!!

That's right Otto I'm feeling very sicky, my death is coming, Col Ron killed me with Joe helping!!! See your later at paradise friends, the end has come for me :cry:

Stop joking, it's a very nice set, all my congratulations for Col Ron & Joe, thank you for sharing these pictures with us :oops:

Maxime

It is hard to tell on the finish of the metal on the Hussar wappen. It looks like it is tarnished silver in finish with the center piece being finished in tombac. I really hate to take it off to look at the back of it. It has a Potsdam makers stamp inside.

Just my 2 cents to say , thats its written "Strassburg" on the pipe and not Strousburg :D
(Strasbourg in french)
Beeing french and living not far from this city , i cannot let his name massacred :wink:

Welcopme Philippe,
I believe that this post should be under New Finds and with James LeBrassuer's New Pipe. Strasbourg is an interesting city. I visited distant relatives there in the 70s and on the fireplace was a photo of their grandfather in the uniform of a German Soldat, and next to him was his son in the uniform of 1939 France.
Best wihses
Gus

Gustaf said:
Welcopme Philippe,
I believe that this post should be under New Finds and with James LeBrassuer's New Pipe. Strasbourg is an interesting city. I visited distant relatives there in the 70s and on the fireplace was a photo of their grandfather in the uniform of a German Soldat, and next to him was his son in the uniform of 1939 France.
Best wihses
Gus

Yes, Gus visited Strasbourg when he was young, it was the 70's, he had only 40 years...

Otto

Nice Hussar set , Great groups you have ever think of adopting? I am avaiable and I share with the other kids.
Mark.G. :D

Back