2010sospics004.jpg

2010sospics005-1.jpg

2010sospics001.jpg

2010sospics002.jpg

2010sospics003.jpg

2010sospics006.jpg

2010sospics007.jpg

Hey James,
Who has this schako in the last photo, it has one of the reversed lopsided crosses, that makes three that are known
Gus

Thanks James,
On closer look, it is not quite the same, We made it to central Kansas, and pulled into a hotel as the roads are covered with idiots, and so are the barrowpits and meadians, the roads are not that bad, but most everybody thinks that it is still ok to drive the speed limit or faster.
Gus

Yes, I forgot I owe you 150 bucks, I will try to arrive home safely so I can forget it again:) The weather looks better tomorrow. This was the best party ever
Gus

I had a great time with you guys. Sorry I had to keep to my table most of the show. The Pizza party was great!!
I lost a full bottle of schnaps anyone seen it??
:eek: :eek:
Jerry

Lost my butt, I think you were the one who drained it before you left it at my table, I did not know who left it untill a Gunboards member asked me where I got the apple corn, I then knew it was yours, I was going to send him to your table, but he was short of time, and I figured you were out anyway, great seeing you again, looking forward to next year.
Best wishes
Gus

We did have a lot of fun, and Kentucky is a shorter drive from Belgium than it is from Idaho.
We are home safe, I think it is snowing at Joe's
Gus

Great pics guys although Joe seems to have his warrior face on! Some beauty helmets shown but I bet the prices were not cheap. One thing though about the SOS that I like is that because it is so big with a little digging you can always find something...a part, a piece of kit, a kokarde something, for a reasonable price. Brian

Back