A mysterious book

Jvpi

Hello,

A few years ago I found a book online titled "Deutsche Freikorps 1918-1923 (ein Bildhandbuch)" by Patrick Neuhaus, today I see it again on my book list... However I still can't find where to buy this book, I'm not even sure if it was ever published or not. I hope someone can share some information with me. Many thanks!

Best regards,
Jvpi

539233f26cab6b8979abbeaffada6bfc-1.jpg

I had a similar problem with 2 books that were not available or only offered for 400€. I then contacted the author with a friendly email, hoping that he might have received a few extra copies for himself and if so, if he could sell one to me. I was very happy that it worked both times 🙏:)

I had a similar problem with 2 books that were not available or only offered for 400€. I then contacted the author with a friendly email, hoping that he might have received a few extra copies for himself and if so, if he could sell one to me. I was very happy that it worked both times 🙏:)
I tried to contact the publisher last year. I think it's more of a self-publishing company. Unfortunately I got no reply. 🙁

Back