A Totenkopf for All Hallows Eve 2021

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
I've posted this incredible Pelzmütze before, but it's Halloween, so why not.

The issued M1894 Preußen Husaren Mannschaften (Other Ranks) Pelzmütze worn by Unteroffizier Hans Schulze who served in 2. Leib-Husaren-Regt. Königin Viktoria von Preußen Nr.2. More HERE

Most of you I'm sure have never heard of Moosehead Lager. It is my personal favourite.

Canadian Joke!

Question: How can you tell a man likes Moosehead?

Answer: Antler marks on his hips....

2Leib_Husaren_Moosehead.JPG

Last edited:
I've posted this incredible Pelzmüte before, but it's Halloween, so why not.

The issued M1894 Preußen Husaren Mannschaften (Other Ranks) Pelzmütze worn by Unteroffizier Hans Schulze who served in 2. Leib-Husaren-Regt. Königin Viktoria von Preußen Nr.2. More HERE

Most of you I'm sure have never heard of Moosehead Lager. It is my personal favourite.

Canadian Joke!

Question: How can you tell a man likes Moosehead?

Answer: Antler marks on his hips....

View attachment 17966
How can you tell a man has a hangover because of moosehead? Because he feels like he has antlers on his head the next morning - Happy Halloween! 🇨🇦

You guys crack me up, great jokes.

Tony I do remember Moosehead Lager, never drank it, will have to try sometime. But as a former Beer Can collector from the 70's and early 80's, had many Canadian Beer Cans including several Moosehead variations.

Some of my other favorite Canadian cans from that era: Red Cap Ale, Old Vienna, Labatt's 50, O'Keefe, Carlings Black Label, Carlsberg, White Seal to name a few I remember. Sometimes wish I would have kept the collection, but alas we grow up and leave home etc. Collection was lost to time.

Had around 2000's cans at one point.

Thanks for bringing back a good memory!

James

Back