Activation on Wehrmacht awards

I’ve been trying to get an account on there for a while but the activation never works. I don’t know how to contact them. Help!

Prussian Garde said:
I’ve been trying to get an account on there for a while but the activation never works. I don’t know how to contact them. Help!

I'll email my collecting friend Glen M. and ask if he can help. If he will, I'll send you his email. In the meantime, keep trying on the WAF itself. You absolutely need to get on there to study EK.

I moderate 7 sections on WAF. Once you get in you should focus on the items for sale in our E-Stand. There is a Imperial sales section, and there are always EKs for sale. There are also many who prevent fakes from being sold there.

I would advise you keep away from eBay, as I have noticed you have been trying to buy items there.

As for getting an account on WAF; there are a lot of IT problems right now. The site has been neglected by its owner and several moderators have now taken over. We are about to switch servers and do some other long overdue upgrades. There is a tremendous backlog of messages, so I would just continue to try to be a member, but hold off on being a paid member for now. Emails and messages will not get answered for a while.

I will ask in the admin section if we have a problem accepting new accounts.

Thank you. And yes, I am planning on buying a 57er from a user on that site. Hopefully it is real, I have sent a message to tony about it. Thanks for letting me know about the servers

No problem Tony. I asked in our admin section, but it now appears WAF is down. Hopefully that means positive things are happening.

Prussian Garde said:

I have been told there have been no problems in signing up. Were you trying to join as a free "Member" or a paying "Association Member"?

Did you create an "user ID"?

Good. Now you can study solid originals, and please note that they all have one similar characteristic.

Very high quality.

Here are my Imperial EK'

Imperial_EK_2005.JPG

Yes Jackson, follow Tony's advice and only collect the best examples! Pieces from his collection are featured in numerous reference books and he has the best Imperial collection that I know of here in Canada.

If WAF doesn't work, you could join WRF too. Very competent EK collectors there as well.
Nice collection, Tony!

Back