Adversting

Liongules

I was out yesterday, wearing a pickelhaubes.com t-shirt as I normally do when casually dressed, and for only the second time since I joined the forum I actually had someone ask me about my shirt! My wife, daughter, and I were buying popcorn at the movie theater and the young man waiting on us asked me about my shirt. I don't know about anyone else's experience, but for me it's been rather rare for anyone to ask. My chiropractor was the only one who's ever asked before because he said his son is interested in imperial German stuff.

We have to start planning shirts for next year. I've been thinking more along the lines of a collared golf type. Probably cost too much. We could put a big picture of Paul on the front but I'm not sure if that is good advertising. I'm open to ideas but Janet and I are planning on buying some shirts. Maybe if we make millions of dollars on the catalog reprint and it makes the NY Times best seller list... :lol: :lol:

Hey Joe,
How about bakinis for the girls, not much room for advertising, but oh well. I think Paul's picture would scare off too amny people, I know that he scares me, but then I am a wussy. Why don't we all get matching Winnie the Pooh tatoos?
Gus

Back