An evening of unsupervised debauchery.

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
My wife went to spend the evening with Peter's wife, and Peter (Ersatz Boy) is on his way here. I have a fridge full of beer, the Schnaps is out, and I have a dozen Pickelhaubes littered around the living room. It won't be pretty folks..........

Brian and Chas can both attest to that..........

Peter at 1 AM. :drunken:

15_July_06.jpg

Mike,
Remind me to stay on the wagon if I party with you, You have a sick sense of humor, I like it.
Corky,
We have already tried to storm the Bunker, you would not believe how much damage a Weiner dog can do.
Gus

Gustaf said:
Mike,
Remind me to stay on the wagon if I party with you, You have a sick sense of humor, I like it.

Gus
It comes from years of being friends with a guy who has one of the sickest senses of humor possible!! :eek:

There are friends of Tony's comming in about a two weeks, two full nights of beer und pickelhauben...

My camera will be ready to catch Tony.. at an ungarded moment in time hehehehehehe :D

Before that lovely Grenadier helmet wound up on Pete's face, Mr. "Drunk as a Monkey" posed with it too. Who makes a more convincing inebriate?

Chas.

Chas.jpg

Darn , thats very envious, you guys get to hang around together and play with each other haubes.

BB

Tony /you gotta move closer to Canada . I trained drink with combat arms . Looks like you had fun but did ersatsboy go home withh all the body hair he came with ?

zipperheads9 said:
Tony /you gotta move closer to Canada . I trained drink with combat arms . Looks like you had fun but did ersatsboy go home withh all the body hair he came with ?
I can tell that I will avoid consuming in Zippy's company, I suspect he has a razor and knows how to use it.
Gsu

Otto,
It is good to hove you back, I hope you are feeling better very soon, we may have a big trucking job in the future.
Gus

ErsatzBoy said:
There are friends of Tony's comming in about a two weeks, two full nights of beer und pickelhauben...

My camera will be ready to catch Tony.. at an ungarded moment in time hehehehehehe :D

Here is the motley crew in action. From what I can remember, we had a great time :-?

Peter, Tony will kill you if you post those pics :D

Back