ANACONDA!!!

Rendsburg

Dear friends see that incredible thing, this anaconda died electrocuted in the gate that separates Thyssen's factory at Barra do Piraí (state of Rio de Janeiro) and a neighboring farm.

That happened on September 26, 2005. The pictures were taken by the safety's personnel that sent them for the head office. That stopped the factory.

Note that in her belly has a person's form.

Otto :eek:

(click to enlarge)
anaconda22sb.jpg

My goodness. Janet was agahst. Ok our trip to Rio looks not so good for 2006. We will be going up the Amazon in September 2007. I'm glad this guy will not be there to meet us!

Hi Joe,
Say for Janet that she doesn't need to be terrified.State of Rio de Janeiro, is not the same thing that City of Rio de Janeiro (they are two separate things). The city of Rio de Janeiro she met many years ago. Today is totally changed. Barra do Piraí is very far away from here, it is still in what remained of the Atlantic forest.
Maysa and I continued waiting you so that go dance.
Otto

PS. Don't forget, here you will have dozens of different marks of beer to try...
PPS. In the Amazon thousands of brothers and cousins of this Anaconda still live...

Back