And I'm back too...

Diego

Hello people!

It's very cold this week here and I got a flu. Douglas told me about the forum just today. Now I have a place to show my medals!!!!! 8) 8)

Regards,

Diego.

Hi Diego, Welcome back, Otto is supposed to welcome people, but he can not figure out what time it is.
Gus

Hey Joe,
Diego may be young, but he is old enough to drink beer in any state in the union.
Gus

joerookery said:
Welcome back Diego but are you old enough to use a computer?

Joe,

I think I continue to be the youngest member here. But, like Gus said I'm old enough to do lot of things like drink beers! :twisted: And one more thing: I'm 20 now... 8)

Diego.

I'd buy you a beer if I could. Glad you survived, last we saw you were in a pool full of young ladies.

Diego said:
Hello people!

It's very cold this week here and I got a flu. Douglas told me about the forum just today. Now I have a place to show my medals!!!!! 8) 8)

Regards,

Diego.

Shame on Douglas :oops: Diego. Two or three days after the creation of our new forum, I sent an invitation for him, Ricardo, Willian, and as I didn't have your email (and I don't have until today) I asked so that he informed you.

It´s my fault! :oops: But here is he again: the youngest Imperialoid among us! Diego made some nice additions lately, and I´m sure that he will be pleased to show you...

Douglas.

Back