and what about a review of Luger/Mauser accessories ?

Hi Guys, just posted some pics of accessories for Luger 04, 08 and 14 as well as for Gewehr 98 on
http://www.imperialhelmets.com/arms-accessories/
Pics are a bit in a mess but I will soon fix that, I'll add later the pics of holsters, I have a number of variants, and slings also, I have also the Kar 98 and G 98 muzzle cap, but I must photograph them and that's quite time consuming, here it's spring and it's more fun to drink a cool beer on the terrace :cool: than to take pics under the lights in the attic !
please feel free to add your accessories here, so that we have an overview of all the existing accessories for these weapons,
cheers
steve

Hey Steve,
I will come and take pictures in the cool attic while you drink beer on the terrace, I hope you do not mind it I bring big suitcases, and pay no attention to that pile of bricks in the back of your attic when I leave.
Best wishes
Gus
ps have you ever seen an Austrian made holster for the P '08? I think I have one.

Hi Gus, I love your humour ! But I thought you were on the aircraft carrier option ? Big cases will not be enough :D !

I would like to see your Austrian holster, I have a reichsrevolver holster modified into a P08 one, and an original BW pic where the soldier bears exactly the same kind... funny !

can you post your holster here ?

Stephane
imperialhelmets.com

Hey Stephane,
I am sorry that I missed your last post on this thread, here is a photo of the Austrian holster, with the Steyr M912 pistol, the Steyr will fit in the holster, but it is tight, and the P 08 fits like a glove, I acquired it thinking it was the correct holster for the Rast and Gasser revolver.
actionfigure019-1.jpg

Best
Gus

Back